Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Snakes on a Plane

So I am not sure about snakes on a plane but we do, apparently, have snakes in our toilet. Lucy is on strike from going #2 because she thinks that a snake came out of her bottom and hurt her. She is still in her rookie season of potty training so we'll have to see how this one ends up. But it did cause me to remember a fear that I at times have had. It has crossed my mind that there could be snakes or rats in a toilet. Not because it is likely but because it happened to somebody. And because it happens to 1 in 1 bajillion people it could happen to me. So, what I am saying is - there's a chance. (If you don't get that please do yourself a favor and watch Dumb and Dumber). I was talking to my brother about water skiing and remembering that feeling of when I fell and just sitting there in the lake waiting for the boat to circle back around. It does me no good to watch movies about gigantic crocodiles or piranhas. I just think of the "what ifs" too much. I am a great big chicken, which is pretty obvious at this point. But I am wondering if I am the only one. You cannot leave comments unless they include your own chicken stories.

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

To be honest, snakes on a plane is like the most horrific combination to me...and to be more honest, if i were lucy and i thought that a snake came out my butt and hurt me, i would be a little scared too!