Saturday, April 21, 2007

She used to look like this

Today we were driving toward Buffalo Gap and Lucy yelled,"Look mom. There's mountains." I knew that we had been in Texas too long if she thought that the plateaus in the distance were mountains. These are similar to Table Rock near Medford, OR. Then I started thinking about how we have almost been here 2 years. She has spent most of her life here. That's a strange thought. Here's what she looked like two years ago. It's hard to remember. I am so glad for pictures.


Here's my baby now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My! Jenny, she is such a little GIRL! I still picture her as a toddler... like she's Payden's age or something. I just can't believe how much she's grown. Her hair is just beautiful.

Wendy said...

I can't believe you guys have been here two years. Love the pic of baby Lucy!

Priscilla said...

I really wish we could slow down how fast they grow up sometimes, don't you? It just passes by and before you know it they are that much more grown up.