Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Ba Da Bling



Well, Nana Wanda probably gave her necklace to Lucy thinking that she would wear it with her princess dresses while sipping from her tea set and playing mommy to her collection of babies. Little did she know that it would be hijacked by her grandson. Owen hasn't taken this off for the past three days (except at bedtimes, of course). If you take it off, he gets pretty fiesty. MILESTONE!!!!!As I am writing this Owen said the word "bird" loud and clear. It is his first word other than "mom". I am cutting this short to call every one I know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that is so funny, he loves that necklace, what does Lucy think of him wearing her necklace!!

Priscilla said...

Love it!

RoniZee said...

Great post....and great second word! He looks totally gangsta. Like he wants to go hoop it up.