We are back from our 2 week excursion to the great northwest. We went for a wedding in Portland that was very beautiful. Our baby Rachel got married. She was in the youth group in Oregon so that makes me feel strange. She wanted Kevin to marry them which was really the sweetest thing. It was great to spend a few days in Portland this time. We went to The Edgefield for lunch and then out to Multnomah Falls in between bouts of rain. It really is one of the prettiest places. We went to church at Imago Dei the first Sunday and it was a great worship experience. It was very Portland like. I love Portland. I miss you sweet friend.
2 comments:
Sound like you all had fun. I like the pic how the kids are inside of your jackets ha ha.
thanks! i miss you too! ;)
Post a Comment