Lucy: Disney Sing-A-Long-Songs (all 342 of them), hair accessories (see pictures below), Christmas trees, talking about her upcoming birthday, making Owen's gift list (after her own, of course), organizing lotions around the house and princesses.
Jenny: Thinking about making my own Christmas decorations, being proud of myself for not having any shopping left to do, Boggle, an on-line Care Bears game that is as addicting as crack (Three for All) and bestweekever.tv.
Kevin: High School Football play-off games, all things Christmas, the Music City Bowl, Neil Diamond and Boggle.
4 comments:
We're going to make a Texan out of Lucy yet! Look at that hairbow! Cute pics!!! And I think I need to find out more about this carebear game.
They are so darn cute, love your it list! I have not been blogging at all lately. I need to though.
That is a great picture of Owen. You can only see the yogurt if you look really closely! You should use it for the Christmas card anyway.
I can't believe you want a care bears game. you are ridiculous,
Post a Comment