O: The Laurie Berkner Band dvd, knowing the location of his sissy at all times, pretending to be a scary monster and trying to get someone to take him to ackdonals (Mc Donalds).
L: Barbie Island Princess, giving everyone in the family different names, singing(as seen on recent video) and teaching Owen all there is to know about life.
J: A Fine Frenzy's You Picked Me, the Knight Rider movie coming soon, a Pepsi from Rick and Carolyn's, bargain-hunting after Christmas and looking at my perfect pair of J.Crew jeans that are patiently waiting for me to wear them again.
K: A clean shave, starting his last class of the M.Div.(graduating in May-Yeah!), trying to find something to fill the void that college football has left and the return of Dr. Pepper after a year long absence.
6 comments:
Please tell me you did not post this at 5:43 in the morning. That is crazy! But I forgot y'all are back in the world of carbonated beverages! YAY!
I take it back. 5:24. That's even worse. And have you noticed how many people in Europe are now visiting your blog? You go!
We LOVED the video of Lucy's Christmas medley! We should get together sometime, since this is their last semester...I'm with you on the yeah:)
L: Sitting with Eric and Jaime at church and stinking them out!!
I forgot about the return to carbonation too! So exciting.
That is a big sister's job, you know-Teach them everything you know. Have a soda for me. :)
Post a Comment