Mt. Tabor has been one of my favorite places since college. The park has so many great things you can do. There's many different trails for hiking and biking, a pretty fun playground, an amazing view of the city of Portland and some very interesting people. The neighborhood at the bottom of the hill is so cute. I've always thought that would be one of the coolest places to live if I had stayed in Portland. Many memories there with friends and 'special friends'. Ah, the memories. There is really no way to capture the amaingness of this place with pictures but here are a few.
2 comments:
Yeah, I liked going there with special friends too! I am so bummed I missed seeing you in the NW by a week! But glad you had a good time!
Mt. Tabor, Rose Park. It's all the same... HA! But we are glad you made it back safe and sound and had a good time(considering all the sickness) while you were there!
Post a Comment