Lucy really likes to make Kevin a cake on his birthday. Owen even helped this year. Since Kevin was watching football, that was the obvious choice. It's fun to watch them get so excited about doing something special for someone other than themselves. Owen almost fell down when Kevin blew out the candles because he was so excited. I wish I had the camera on that one.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Kevin! And I too love it when the kids are excited to do something for someone else. I let Liam pick out his own present to give to Jeb for his birthday, and wouldn't you know he got a Hot Wheels car. But the look on Liam's face was priceless when Jeb opened that car. It really was a special present just to see the excitement!
Happy Belated Birthday Kevin!
Cute cake. I finally watched the video of Owen crying while singing Jesus loves me. That is some good footage. Your kids are so cute. And I want to hear some of the ideas from the book you were talking about. Sounds interesting.
Post a Comment