I realize my excitement could fizzle at any moment, but I love the Zumba class at the gym! My first class made me feel like I had finally come close to fulfilling my dream of becoming a Fly Girl.
Unfortunately, class number two was a smaller crowd so I was able to see myself in the mirror. I actually resembled Baby's sister in Dirty Dancing while the instructor resembled J.Lo.
I was looking up Zumba videos to put on here and this one kept cracking me up. I guess that the key would be to work on my facial expressions.
3 comments:
There is no way I could ever look myself in the mirror again if I took a group class like this. I admire your courage! I could definitely see Alice totally rocking out the entire time though...she is the dancing queen!
That looks like it would be SO much fun! AND a great workout too! What gym do you go to?
I go to the gym on base. It's the nicest gym I've ever been in and it's free so I can't really beat it.
Post a Comment