Owen: Johnny Cash's Ring of Fire, money, Popeye, boogie boards (owning, not riding), starting school this week, saluting, Pictureka!, Rice Krispie Treats, belts, sharing every ounce of his knowledge with his mom while driving in the car and skateboards.
Lucy: Bieber Fever, reading, doing chores, having a boyfriend (although she's not sure if he knows that she's his girlfriend), hot lunch, Pictureka!, sleepovers, riding the bus, accessorizing, riding a bike with no training wheels and dreaming of having her own ipod touch.
Jenny: Dreaming of having my own ipod touch, laying on my couch watching tv (keeping it real), Fall magazines, having friends visit, golfing with Owen, walking my neighborhood with Lola and chinese food.
Kevin: Football season, getting ready for an operation that I could tell you about but then I'd have to kill you*, surfing, playing with his new iphone, mastering the grill, playing soccer with Owen and Bieber Fever. ;)**
Lola: Barking at scarecrows, making friends at the dog park, duck breast jerky treats and sleeping.
* Joking- sort of
**As always, written by Jenny
3 comments:
I love the "It Lists". My favorites this time around?
1. Saluting
2. Bieber Fever
3. Hot lunch
~Roni Z
I think that those could easily be on every It List.
YAY for updates. I'm hoping sister wives makes the October It list. And I thought Beiber was Beaver until I just googled it since I didn't know what you were talking about. Guess I'm out of touch.
Post a Comment