Owen: Star Wars, Legos, The Pioneer Woman t.v. show, Beyblades, Legoland, pugs, counting money, having money, keeping track of how much money I have at all times.
Lucy: headphones, American Girl, art, Starbucks, reading, Adele, scarves, Legoland, nature (everything but bugs) and having pretend phone conversations
Jenny: Parks and Recreation, Trader Joe's, New Year's cleaning, Anthony Bourdain, Juice Plus, Jesus Calling devotional for kids, wearing shorts in January, the beach, seafood and FaceTime
Kevin: sashimi, his ipad, The Pacific, pancakes, Skype/FaceTime and anything else that would allow him to see his angelic children and perfect wife*
Lola: fetching, riding in the car, peanut butter, having the kids back in school so she can be walked regularly and raw chicken
This is our family's favorite video right now:
*He was unable to be reached for a quote so I took some liberties.
2 comments:
My heart is warmed to know that Owen and Casen are still living on the same wavelength even across the miles. (OK, minus the pugs and PW's cooking show). I feel some Facetime coming on. Tell Owen to get his Star Wars Lego creations and action figures ready for screen time. Meanwhile, if you could send some New Year's cleaning motivation my way, that'd be great.
I'd be up for some Facetime. They would still have the bestest playdates. Owen told me the other day that he couldn't see how Casen could ever get on Santa's naughty list because he is such a nice friend.
Post a Comment