Tuesday, May 23, 2006

On the road again


I thought this was a cute moment with our kids. Lucy was watching a movie in the hotel on our way to Nashville. We laid Owen down on the bed and he was instantly engaged with the screen. Lucy kept rubbing his head and kissing him every few seconds. She didn't know we were watching which made it even sweeter.

She has done really well at adjusting. Obviously she has her moments but overall she has been a great big sister. She always gets concerned when he is crying and likes to be the first to the rescue. It is really sweet how he reacts to her also. Though two kids have been a challenge, it is totally worth it.

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

Owen looks so big in these pictures...I can hardly believe he is just a couple months old!!! Also...thanks for saying that 2 kids is worth it...today I was thinking for a moment that I would need to tell Jeb that 1 is enough...but your comment encouraged me!