
I just wanted to take this moment to say that Lucy, Owen and I really appreciate Kevin. We have been through a lot during our five years together and he has always made sure he could provide for us and take care of us. He has been great with Lucy. She loves playing "I gotchyoudaddy" and when he gives her a bath. Owen is laughing at him as I am typing this because he is on the floor playing with him. Not all dads do that and so I know that we have something special. He always puts us first and is simply a good dad. We love you very much.
6 comments:
Happy Father's Day Kevin! I know that you're a great dad to Lucy & Owen!
Lucy looks so much like you (Jenny)in that pic!!! Cute!
PS A lot going on... I'll call or e-mail as soon as we're settled.
I am excited to know how to respond to your blog now. We love all the pictures and posted notes. It is great to have such instant access to your daily lives. The pictures you sent to Wal-mart were great, too. Larry enjoyed getting them for Father's Day. The children are soooooo adorable. We miss you, love you. More later. Love, Mom (Wanda)
I think I forgot to type my name. That's why it said anonymous.
The way you talk about Kevin is so informative of your life. Celebrate it, girl;
God is a generous and loving God.
Calvin
I hear Lucy is making progress in the area of "potty training." Tell her that I am excited to hear what a "big girl" she is. We love and miss you. Hope you have a great 4th of July.
We saw Superman at the IMAX last night. It's cool. Wished you had been there with us. Love, Mom (wanda)
Post a Comment