Well, I have been trying to post some pictures on my page for about 2 weeks now. I am not sure what the problem is, but everytime it kicks me off the internet completely. So, for those of you so excited to hear me brag about my children and see many pictures that prove how they are the cutest, you'll have to wait. For everyone else, I may have to resort to rant-blogging starting with "Why do nurses smoke outside pediatrician's offices?" or "Why are kids being allowed to graduate from high school without knowing who James Taylor is?" or "Why rainy days and Mondays don't get me down?" You get the idea.
2 comments:
seriously...why do they even hire pediatric nurses that smoke? one smoking nurse handled liam right after he was born in the hospital and my hormonal self nearly took her out...with her gnasty breath on my fresh baby. In fact I think I wrote about it along with a few choice words in my hospital evaluation.
Looking forward to your pictures once you get them on. I've enjoyed catching up on your life as of late.
~Jeanne Parker Lay
Post a Comment