Sunday, September 24, 2006

Mushy food makes me sleepy!



Here is the latest photo of our young man. Within about a week's time he started crawling and pulling himself up. Now he likes to disappear and walk along the furniture. Look out Harry Potter. Lucy is getting ready for American Idol tryouts. She sings about 13 hours a day. (She sleeps 11 hours so you get my point). When she isn't doing that she is making sure that Owen doesn't do anything. She personally blocks him from crawling anywhere and not-so-kindly pulls him down when he stands up. It's hard to tell where the good intentions are sometimes but I am sure they are there.

It's nice to be back in the blogger world.

6 comments:

RoniZee said...

I wish I could see Lucy being so evil. *Not that your daughter is evil, don't get all crazy on me!*

Owen is really cute...even with disgustingness on his face. I hope that's not blood and that he's not a vampire.

Kami said...

oh my gosh he's cute....he's looking more and more like lucy! I miss you guys so much! Give your beautiful kids big hugs for me! Can't wait to see you guys!

Priscilla said...

what a cute munchkin! lucy better watch out! owen looks almost as big as she is! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm likin the Oregon State representation...even though there's food all over it. See you guys at Homecoming???

Priscilla said...

hey, it was good to talk to you today. i hope that your day was awesome! love you friend...pris

Kami said...

Hey, i need to call you!! How's abilene..check out the pics on my blog...next time we see you i need to take pics of your kids! miss you guys!

kami