Wednesday, June 04, 2008
Handy Owen
The first time I saw this I thought that it was so annoying and unbelievable. The more I thought about it the more I laughed and now I know that it's based on a conversation with Owen.* Owen's conversation went something like this...
O: My Bob movie's brokten. (really whiney voice)
M: I'll fix it. Hand me the remote please.
O: Are you fixing it? (all of the rest of his phrases are said with much concern)
M: Yes
O: Are you pushen it?
M: Yes
O: Is it worken?
M: No
O: Is it brokten?
M: Yes
O: Are you pushen it?
M: Yes
O: Are you fixin it?
M: Yes
O: Are you pushen it?
M: (laughing) YES!
O: (smiling and touching my cheek) Is it worken?
M: No.
O: Let me try.(He shuts off the dvd player and the screen turns blue)
O: Did it. (throws the remote down and walks off)
*This conversation is one of so many like it. He uses this tactic especially when reading stories and when stripping off 6 pairs of "man-panties" and a diaper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your kids are so stinkin' funny!
If you could only get Owen in a video of taking of his man-ties, complete with a "Did-it" finale, you would be my hero.
That is TOO funny. I hope everything is going well for you guys. Talk to you later.
Post a Comment