Monday, November 09, 2009

November It List

Owen: making duck noises, Scooby Doo, starting every sentence with "I'm gonna tell you...." and bananas.

Lucy: hairstyles, saying the word 'hairstyles', drawing pictures for her friends, following the rules at school, Taylor Swift and playing in her room with the door closed "no boys allowed" style.

Jenny: getting ready for my final Abilene yard sale, learning Navy lingo, NCIS (we are finally on season 6) and Sookie.

Kevin: running, Wii Sports Resort, Chaplain books, Bobby Bowden debates and dreaming of living on a beach soon.

*This is for journaling purposes and is not intended for punctuation scrutiny.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to make "saying the word hairstyles" part of my November It List, as well.

- Roni Z

Chad said...

1. I like these lists.
2. I am glad you are blogging again.
3. I have bittersweet feelings about the final garage sale.
4. What is Sookie?
5. This is Summer, not Chad, but I'm too lazy to sign out and sign back in.

Mauri said...

YAY! So glad you are back to blogging world. Not that I have any intent on following you back in, but I love me some "It" lists from the Wilkinson fam!

Jenny Wilkinson said...

Roni, the * was for you. And thought you would like to know that Lucy said the word 'hairstyles' 6 times while getting ready for school today.

Summer/Chad, let's face it, I'll probably fit in another sale before I leave.

Mauri, I'm glad to be back. You know how I love to share. :)