After a nice long break from blogging, I am back with some big news. Kevin is now officially going to be a Chaplain in the Navy. He will be starting his Officer Development/Chaplain school in January. He'll be gone for 12 weeks so during that time we will be staying with my parents in Oregon. We have no idea where we are heading to in April but hopefully we'll know by December. As we said goodbye this weekend to some friends moving to Peru, reality started to sink in a little. So for now I am happy, sad, happy, sad, happy, sad. We are very excited about our upcoming adventure but we really love Abilene. We've had the most amazing group of friends and the best church family ever. I'm not saying goodbye yet. Not just yet.
I'm going to start blogging again because I really liked looking back over my past posts like a journal and figured this would be a better way to record what we are doing. I also think that we might have some interesting stories come up that facebook just wouldn't be able to handle.
That's the quick version.
Here's a treat.
3 comments:
Did you show this to Lucy and Owen to explain to them what daddy was going to be doing? I can't wait to see Kevin with his braids.
congrats on the new adventure!!! we're excited for y'all!!
I LOVED the video. You know we are going to miss you guys so much, but I can't go there yet. Glad you're back to blogging!
Post a Comment