You know how they give high school students the fake babies so they can learn what having a baby is 'really' like? I'm going to start a program like that for people that think they want puppies. Good grief. I've had puppies before but not since having kids. I'm cleaning up after 3 babies now. All the sudden nobody knows where to pee. Seriously. Except Kevin and me, of course. She's very lucky that she's ridiculously adorable. It takes about 30 seconds after she has an accident that I'm baby-talking her. I'm a little odd that way. I'm sure the neighbors behind me think I am straight crazy. They are also a little crazy (with power-another story) so I'm letting it go. So, we are loving our new baby and glad that we aren't responsible for replacing the carpets.
One of the reasons we wanted to get a dog is because Lucy has had an extreme fear of dogs. She would start shaking and just about make herself sick when we would go to someone's house that had a dog. It was crazy. But it was a true fear. She decided that all she wanted was a pug and after some research it ended up being the best choice for us. We got a great deal on her and it's been well worth it. Lucy has been going to the neighbor's house and letting their shepherd/lab mix lick her and be in the room with her. I never thought that would happen. Ever. So, even though I'm doing a lot of extra work right now, it's all worth it.
1 comment:
Seriously loving all these posts! I've missed hearing from you. Lola is adorable! I bet she leaves the cutest little puddles! :)
Post a Comment