Monday, June 21, 2010

3 Things


I went in to tell Lucy goodnight. She said she wanted to have a talk. I could see that it could easily be an hour of her thinking up stuff so I said that she could ask me one question. She said, "Actually I have three questions...here it goes...One: Where do lizards live?" I answer. "Okay question number two...how do the babies get in the momma's bellies?" I answer-ish. "Okay, mom, last one...will you give me a math quiz?" So, I gave her a math quiz. All of those things were in her head when she started the conversation. I've found that fascinating.

Also, she is missing two front teeth. She could not look or sound any cuter.

5 comments:

mindy said...

sweet lucy!! i agree, very interesting combination of questions:) glad to see y'all are enjoying your new home!

hannah said...

sweet girl. she is just adorable.

Priscilla said...

This is so hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Can I just say...my Olivia is like almost 6 feet tall now and still has all her front baby teeth? She is amazon woman (or Darci Doll!) and she has these WEE teeth up front. So cute. They are solid too, no signs of falling out. Love you and your crew!! Mandy Flaming

Mauri said...

I love that she sandwiched the classic "where do babies come from?" question between lizards and math. Only Lucy! And as far as the June It list, please tell me you have downloaded Glee's mash-up of Halo and Walking on Sunshine for Lucy and Kevin's enjoyment!