Tuesday, June 22, 2010

June It List

O-Running super fast, soccer in the back yard, "check" clothes (nike), Subway, jumping in the pool, going fishing and being the King of Barbie.

L-Doing tricks on her scooter, singing with the karaoke channel, swimming, her bride and groom paper dolls, dreaming about doing tricks like gymnastics or something, reading and doing math.

J-Laying out by the pool, taking lessons on base (starting with golf, then horseback riding, then sailing), the harbors, watching Bones reruns (obsession?) and dreaming of feeding Lola to the neighborhood coyote.....joking....sort of.

K-His job, grilling, playing soccer with the kids, bodyboarding and singing this song with Lucy. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I come and live with you so I can do all those cool things too?

Eric said...

Are you going to feed Nigel to the coyotes too?

Jenny Wilkinson said...

I'm not sure that the coyote could get it's mouth around Nigel's neck. And I wouldn't be feeding her to it as much as I would just be accidentally leaving her outside.
Come visit Jaime!!

hannah said...

I'm impressed! Sailing?? Very cool. I have started watching season 1 of Bones on netflix when i'm working :) I hadn't seen it before!

Priscilla said...

I wish there was a "like" button for me to click! ;-)