
We ended our long trip with Noelani's graduation. We are very proud of her. She not only graduated from High School but did it with style. She received many awards and scholarships along the way. She will be following family tradition and going to Harding this fall. Maybe she will marry one of the Tri City kids there and we'll all move to Oregon.Ha.



I love this picture of the kids. We celebrated Noelani's graduation at a Steak n Shake. Kevin's family has spent many times there, especially in Indiana. I have to say that I am a fan. The south may not have Mt. Hood and the Oregon Coast but they do have really good food.
4 comments:
mmmmm...steak-n-shake...it even sounds good! we need to get one of those in bellevue...although we used to have a "teriyaki smoothie" place...and that is pretty hard to beat.
I remember some great times at Steak-n-shake with the Wilkinsons in Indiana. It'd be great to get together again and share some more good times. The family don't look any different from how they looked last time, why is that?!
Lots of love
Julie Y.
ok guys...it's about time to see some more pics of lucy and owen...and your new house!!!
ps - happy anniversary!!! what is this - 5 years?
Post a Comment