
We'll be heading to Camp Pendleton in April. Kevin will be serving as Chaplain with the 1st Marine Corps Division. Never in my life did I think that we would be doing this. It's going to be serious business but hopefully that laid back Southern California charm will rub off on us. Plus we'll be so close to Legoland. What could be wrong with that?
4 comments:
Yea!! I'm sure you're glad to have an answer. Now you can start making more definitive plans. And I LOVE San Diego, so you'll definitely be getting visits from the Goffs.
WOW. That was fast!!!!! YAY for knowing what is next. You'll be a perfect fit for California. And the Westbrooks will be visiting too! As long as we can go to the zoo while we're there :)
Maybe the whole small group needs to crash at the new pad? ha! I am excited for you guys. Having something that is concrete to look forward to will be awesome! Hooray for no more limbo!
I am like you - I never thought you would end up serving in a military base but that is just like our God - constantly amazing us and doing things that we never imagined. Kevin is wired to care for people and somehow he will use all that schooling, even his passion for the O.T. in it as well. You will love So. Calif and still have to deal with the craziness. My family is from that area and I have memories as a kid at the beach there. Reese Grady lived in Oceanside before here and Harry Robert Fox is back in Oceanside.
You kids will love the beach and who knows, may learn to surf! Enjoy Thanksgiving - just called your grandmother and had a good talk with her. I/we miss her in church. Oregon to Texas to Calif. Amazing.
Post a Comment